Re: EJBQL and Refreshing Data

From: Andrew Lindesay (ap..indesay.co.nz)
Date: Thu May 06 2010 - 05:26:04 EDT

    Hello Andrey;

    > yeah, you can use fetch joins (since 3.0). something like
    > select f FROM FooBar f inner join fetch f.bars b ...

    I tried that and it produces a query which excludes objects from the result-set where there is nothing in the join. The behaviour of "query.addPrefetch(..)" would be to run two SELECT database queries to get the additional data and freshen-up the relationship if my thinking is correct.

    cheers.

    ___
    Andrew Lindesay
    www.silvereye.co.nz