Re: Cayenne 3.0 is released

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Fri May 07 2010 - 08:48:12 EDT

    I've just started (about a week ago) to put together a book of sorts
    (more of a workbook). My basic idea is an interactive workbook (I'm
    using TiddlyWiki) so it is searchable, copy/paste-able, shareable,
    etc. along with a lot of simple examples (including runnable code via
    Maven) illustrating a single point/feature of Cayenne. I'm planning
    on putting it on GitHub. Maybe in the next few weeks I can get
    something basic in place and then continue to add to it. It'll be an
    ongoing project.

    mrg