Re: Question About Change Notification

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed May 12 2010 - 06:38:18 UTC

    Yeah, removing all listeners will have effect on the local
    notifications.

    In this situation I would install the JMSBridge programmatically as
    well instead of via Modeler. Then you have a hold of the instance to
    remove and maybe can even check for the JMS presence prior to adding
    the listener.

    On the other hand I have no objections to adding a "getListeners"
    method to 3.1/3.0.1, internally scanning through all the invocation
    queues.

    Andrus