Re: Cayenne Connection Pool Monitoring - to solve "out of connections" error

From: Joe Baldwin (jfbaldwi..arthlink.net)
Date: Wed May 12 2010 - 16:30:29 UTC

    Ari,

    My original question was how can I query the Cayenne Connection Pool Manger to find out how many connections are currently open and how many are currently closed?

    Is there a way to do this via the Cayenne API? (If there is I have not been able to determine how to access the PoolManager from the DataContext, or whatever means is available.)

    I would like to start with the standard API first if possible.

    Joe