Creating Cayenne objects from DTO annotations

From: Sudheer (sudheer.tec..mail.com)
Date: Fri May 14 2010 - 09:25:56 UTC

    Hi,

    Is there a way to create Cayenne objects, which are usually created by
    Modeler, from existing DTOs (Data Transfer Objects) that are having
    annotations? Any third-party api for this?

    To reduce dev effort and retain consistency in our project, we are looking
    for ways to automate creation of cayenne objects from DTOs.

    Thank you,
    Sudheer