Re: Building dataview jar for use with Cayenne 3.0 (or...is ANYONE using dataviews in 3.0?)

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu May 20 2010 - 14:23:49 UTC

    Just committed changes to the POM files to make sure DV is using
    Cayenne 3.0-final, and a few more. Here is a commit comment:

    * Jira has moved
    * making POM independent from Cayenne POM
    * setting Cayenne version at 3.0
    * switching Java compiler settings to 1.5

    Hope this will get you going.

    Cheers,
    Andrus