Re: Pervasive & Cayenne

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 31 2010 - 10:07:22 UTC

    Unfortunately I have no experience with Pervasive so I can't comment
    on the specifics. Most adapter customizations are dealing with schema
    related operations, so a generic adapter might just work for a regular
    app (if the capabilities of Pervasive and JDBC support are at the
    level of say MySQL or Postgres).

    Also with the help of Cayenne test suite it is usually fairly
    straightforward to build a new adapter.

    Andrus