Primary Keys Issue

From: Sopot Çela (the.tracke..ahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2010 - 13:23:48 UTC

    Hello all, I have an issue. I have CayenneModeller import a database structure from a MySQL database. When I generate the classes I want that *all* the classes have also the primary key field. Surely I can do it manually for every table, that is, add an attribute and relate it to the primary key but I want this to be done automatically. Thanks in advance for any help. Sopot