DB2 stored procedure

From: Kuhns, John (jkuhn..imNTLS.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2010 - 16:13:12 UTC

    I am attempting to call a DB2 stored proc that returns a result set, so far no luck. The procedure takes two input params, and the docs imply I'm doing this correctly, but I must be missing something.

    For now I am using a SQLTemplate query and building the call statement on the fly. I'd like to know the "correct" way to do it, however, since I am integrating with a legacy system with a lot of oddities in date/time formats and normalization that I'd like to use stored procs to get around.