Cayenne with Axis2: Mysql connection Problems

From: Jepse (inf..epse.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2010 - 10:04:15 UTC

    Hi,

    i'm using Cayenne for a while. and it worked perfect. But since i try to
    connect it with Apache Axis 2, i won't get a connection to mysql. I placed
    all config files in WEB-INF/classes and all jars to the .aar File.

    When i try to test the service i get the return failure:

    [v.3.0RC3 Mar 29 2010 13:42:23] Error detecting database type: Access denied
    for user 'user..localhost' (using password: NO)

    I didn't change the cayenne confs. and all my regular apps are still working
    fine.

    Any Ideas?