Re: Commit performance degradation

From: Cosmin Marian (cosmin.maria..odium-it.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2010 - 07:11:53 UTC

    Hello,

    I didn't have time to investigate this, mostly because I was busy moving
    parts of our persistence layer to openjpa (which is a pain to make work).
    Our server can make millions of insert per day so this problem prevents
    us from using Cayenne.
    When I will have some time I will try to debug it but meanwhile I was
    wondering if this at least was added as a bug so it will receive
    attention latter.

    Thanks,
    Cosmin