Decoaring ToManyList

From: Gary Jarrel (garyjarre..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2010 - 06:03:40 UTC

    Hi All

    Just wondering if anyone has had experience with decorating a cayenne
    relationship such as a TooManyList with for example LazyList from the
    Commons Collections package. The reason I ask is because I'm trying to
    do this for a web form that allows the user to add an arbitrary number
    of objects to a relationship.

    I want the operation to work directly on the Data Object so am trying
    to us a LazyList however I can never seem to get the objects to get
    saved correctly.

    Not even sure if this makes sense! :)

    Gary