Re: Cayenne vs Hibernate Comparison

From: Theresa Stewart (tmgstewar..ol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2010 - 14:31:12 UTC

    Hi.

    I am very interested in having a concrete list of technical reasons
    developers prefer Cayene. I have worked with Cayene only so I have no
    real insight into the issues that caused the developers to revolt. A
    table perhaps that all could share. Perhaps one that developers where
    you work might care to add an entry or two (not too time consuming to
    contribute) You see my resume says Cayene but I apply to places that
    use Hibernate. So to say to them "here are the Hibernate issues, not
    from me but practioners" would go far I think. They still might
    respond "we selected hibernate so adapt" or they just might slowly
    transition over.

    Thank you,

    Theresa Stewart