Re: Bug with EJBQL query referencing two subclasses?

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2010 - 00:38:44 UTC

    On 21/09/10 6:56 AM, Dave Lamy wrote:
    > Patch attached.

    Hi Dave

    I think that patch might have got stripped off somewhere between you and the mailing list. But at any rate, to ensure that it passes through the appropriate licensing rules at Apache, the best way to submit a patch is through Jira.

       https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY

    Please make a new task with a short description of the issue and attach your patch. That way, should any of it make its way into the Cayenne source code (either as a whole or in part), you'll have ticked the appropriate box which assigns copyright to Apache. As a bonus, we track the problem and its fix.

    Thanks again for your help in improving Cayenne.

    Regards

    Ari

    --
    Aristedes Maniatis