Re: Child Contexts

From: br..olos.pt
Date: Tue Sep 21 2010 - 21:07:29 UTC

    I'm using the regular way, through the Cayenne's DataNode XML file. But I
    am open to suggestions :). I was thinking about configuring a global
    resource on tomcat using JNDI that would return a DataContext, but i dont
    know if everytime an application access the resource a new object is
    created?

    Thank you