Re: many to many relation

From: gilbertoca (gilbertoc..mail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2010 - 20:40:55 UTC

    marco turchi wrote:

    > the problem is that using the moduler I'm not able to create an
    > obj-relationship without create a new db-relationship. It means that I
    > obtain more relationships than the relationships you shown me in the
    > example
    > (I obtain what I wrote in the previous email).

    I'm with the same problem (confusion). Every time I try the Tore tip[1]
    cayenne-modeler show me another dialog asking if I want create a new
    db-relationship.

    The example:

    User <--> Role

    The Cayenne config files:
    http://code.google.com/p/construtor/source/browse/#svn/trunk/click-orm-integration/orm/src/test/resources

    The test case:
    http://code.google.com/p/construtor/source/browse/trunk/click-orm-integration/orm/src/test/java/org/apache/click/extras/security/shiro/cayenne/UserCayenneTest.java

    Maybe my problem is the relationship names.
    Can anyone help?

    Regards,

    Gilberto

    [1]http://cayenne.apache.org/doc12/cayennemodeler-flattened-relationships.html