Re: Exception in Cayenne Modeler, heap blows up

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2010 - 16:27:40 UTC

    On Linux, you should probably run it as "java -Xmx512m CayenneModeler.jar" or something like that, so specifying how much heap the JVM should use is up to you. In a Windows assembly run from .exe, -Xmx is passed by the executable launcher, and the user doesn't have much control (except that he can of course run it from command line, like the example above). So these are some significant differences.

    Andrus