Re: Cayenne vs Hibernate Comparison

From: Robert Zeigler (robert.zeigle..oxanemy.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2010 - 16:25:13 UTC

    Ok, so, t5c doesn't depend on resin-hessian directly; cayenne-rop does. Since I've done cayenne dev work, I already had the dependency. Are you using tapestry-cayenne-server, or tapestry-cayenne-client?
    server shouldn't need the dependency at all; if it's complaining about it, let me know and I'll dig a little more.

    Robert