Re: Cayenne vs Hibernate Comparison

From: Robert Zeigler (robert.zeigle..oxanemy.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2010 - 17:22:20 UTC

    Indeed.... I think Borut continued from the old thread with a mind to post his observations on cayenne vs. hibernate, eg, integration with tapestry5, ease of development, etc. with his new project, latest code, etc. Those observations would be appropriate under the existing thread and existing subject... but you're right that discussions of how to build t5c from source are irrelevant. I'll add a bit of relevance: one (current) difference between integrating cayenne with T5.2 via the tapestry5-cayenne library vs. integrating hibernate with T5.2 is that the tapestry-hibernate module is built for you/available as a maven artifact, whereas you currently have to build t5c from source to be T5.2 compatible. ;)

    Robert