Re: sorted to many relations

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2010 - 12:14:19 UTC

    All discussions of this feature have usually caused a certain amount of disagreement on how this should behave, so I guess this is why nobody committed it. Looking at the patch, I think its scope is narrow enough to not stir much controversy and we can probably apply it to 3.1 branch.

    At the same time don't see it going in 3.0.x, as it introduces a change in the mapping file structure (though backwards-compatible).

    Andrus