Re: vertical inheritance

From: gilbertoca (gilbertoc..mail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2010 - 20:16:25 UTC

    I know this is an old discussion, but I think cayenne has evoluted since
    than. :)

    I'm trying this method [1] and again it (the cayenne docs) confuses me. I've
    followed it:
    mapping all 3 tables, and creating 1..1 relationship between PERSON and
    subclass tables(NATURAL_PERSON and LEGAL_ENTITY) [2]
    When I try to set subclass-specific attributes as "flattened attributes",
    the relationship aren't present [3].
    Can someone take a look at it[4]? Maybe I've missed something obvious!

    Regards,

    Gilberto

    [1]http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/modeling-vertical-inheritance.html
    [2]