Re: Required cayenne dependencies not available in maven central

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2010 - 13:29:43 UTC

    Hi Marc,

    Good catch. We do ship those jars with Cayenne release (so you have an option of doing "mvn install:file"), but the Central repo is indeed missing those. I guess we (the Cayenne developers) or somebody else (e.g. our user) should get those Jars in the Maven central. Anybody in the world can do it:

    https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Uploading+3rd-party+Artifacts+to+Maven+Central

    If there are no takers, I can put it on my TODO list.

    Thanks,
    Andrus