Re: Relationship not set (NULL)

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2010 - 14:14:23 UTC

    Hi Borut,

    On Oct 13, 2010, at 12:02 PM, Borut Bolčina wrote:

    > MapObjectType localMot = (MapObjectType)
    > dataContext.localObject(mot.getObjectId(), mot);

    Not sure if there's anything else involved, but the use of 'localObject' is suspect. Try using null as the second argument:

    MapObjectType localMot = (MapObjectType) dataContext.localObject(mot.getObjectId(), null);

    This is a piece of less intuitive API in Cayenne. I really wish to replace it with something more explicit...

    Andrus