RE: Using Cache?

From: Bruno René Santos (brunoren..olos.pt)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2010 - 13:14:06 UTC

    I did a named query on the modeller, with shared cache. But when I see the log
    from cayenne i have the query repeating itself with different processing
    times(e.g. the 1st one takes 100ms and then the following 0-2 ms). A processing
    time of 0-2 ms means that cayenne is going to the cache? Or there is some sort
    of description on the log for a cache retrieval?

    Bruno