Cayenne Source

From: Bruno René Santos (brunoren..olos.pt)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2010 - 10:17:40 UTC

    Hello all,

    I have downloaded the cayenne 3.0.1 source from the SVN to use as autocomplete
    source on eclipse. But the source code does not match with the binary code in
    terms of lines, I mean the breakpoints do not land on the correct place... I'm
    using the java files in here : [My
    path]\cayenne.3.0.1.src\framework\cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished\src\main\java

    Anyone knows where i can get the proper source code?

    Thanx