Re: JDBC batching MySQL

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2010 - 10:13:02 UTC

    Hi Borut,

    I may try running it in debugger this week or early next week (during ApacheCon, when I have a bit of spare time).

    For now can you explain how do you know that batching didn't work? Was there an exception? Was a a difference in performance, etc?

    IIRC the only difference in Cayenne logging output between batch and no-batch mode is "bind" vs. "batch bind" String for parameters. Is this what you are referring to?

    Andrus