Re: CayenneDataObject serialization

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2010 - 13:37:06 UTC

    I last did this under Cayenne 2.0 (1.2), but it seems likely to be the same.

    CayenneDataObjects are already serializable.

    The only thing you have to deal with is that the DataContext will not
    be serialized by default with it -- you'll only get the objects
    specifically serialized.

    When you restore the object, you will need to assign it back to a new
    DataContext.

    I can go look up the project I used this in if you need specific help.