RE: MySQL error - connection reset

From: Bruno Ren Santos (brunoren..olos.pt)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2010 - 11:31:37 UTC

    Also when i undeploy a portlet with cayenne embedded on it i get the error

    SEVERE: A web application appears to have started a thread named
    [cayenne-edt-2855942-4] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create
    a memory leak.

    28/Out/2010 12:29:56 org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
    clearReferencesThreads

    Several times, which also means, I think, that the connection is on.

    Thanx