RE: Modified Fields

From: Bruno René Santos (brunoren..olos.pt)
Date: Sat Oct 30 2010 - 14:49:49 UTC

    I only found the hasChanges()... there is, on the other hand, a
    getSnapshot(ObjectId) function. Could I use it to compare to my
    CayenneDataObject, field by field, in order to check which ones were changed?
    This is because I need to create log entries where for each update I only
    specify the key-value pair for the modified fields.

    Thanx
    Bruno