Re: To Dep PK bug?

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2010 - 15:37:16 UTC

    I attached an Eclipse project illustrating the bug, too. Also, as I
    noted in the bug description, I had to have two relationships off the
    master User record (Avatar and Role) in order to trip the bug. When I
    scaled down to just have User/Avatar, the bug went away.

    I'll try to look into it more, but another set of eyes would
    definitely be welcome.

    Thanks,

    mrg