getThreadObjectContext

From: Marek Šab (msab..uk.cvut.cz)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2010 - 19:52:06 UTC

    Hi all,

    just wanted to ask you how scoped ObjectContext does method
    getThreadObjectContext() return?
    I mean javadoc says it's bound to current thread, and there is a new
    thread started during each request so is it "RequestScoped"? Or is it a
    global object that gets bound to the thread when new request arrives
    ("SessionScoped")?
    Friend of mine told me that he was only using this method for obtaining
    OC and that it remembered fk dependency issues between independent
    request so I'd go for "SessionScoped".

    Regards,

    --
    Marek Šabo