Re: pls helppppp !!! cayenne.xml

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2010 - 12:27:32 UTC

    Hmm, your question was about refreshing Configuration loaded from cayenne.xml. Looking at your second message, I am no longer sure that I understood your setup and what you are trying to do.

    But in any event... 'DataContext.createDataContext' uses shared static Configuration (You may take a look at the source code to see what I am talking about). If you need to refresh it (regardless of the configuration source), this is your starting point.

    Andrus