Re: Milestone was First Attempts with WOLips

From: Paul Hertz (paul-hert..orthwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 18:28:41 EST

    Hm. A Milestone release would be nice, if that would fix my problems.
    Actually I am using WOLips 0.9.9 (most current release at Source
    Forge), not 0.9.8 as reported previously.

    Though I suspected that the value of NEXT_SYSTEM_ROOT might be the
    problem, editing the .classpath file did not seem to help. Where is
    this value getting set? Or doesn't it matter (omitting it entirely
    and providing an absolute path to the various .jars didn't help).

    Attempts to login to the Source Forge CVS repository through the Mac
    Terminal or twith CVL time out, though the web interface is easy to
    access. But in the web interface i am not sure which module to pluck
    down to replace the distribution I currently have.

    -- Paul

    --
    Paul Hertz <paul-hert..orthwestern.edu>