Re: Milestone was First Attempts with WOLips

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 03:53:13 EST

    Ulrich Köster wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > there are some bugs in the dists that are fixed in the cvs.
    >
    > How about releasing a milestone?

    Perhaps a release canidate RC1?

    There has been a lot of changes the last couple of days, and a lot of
    things that (temporarely) didn't work. I built a new version this
    morning. All the obvious problems from yesterday are gone (and the
    patched Cayenne is included). It looks good!

    I suggest as many as possible build from source today, and report all
    problems at:

    If there are no new show stoppers discovered (within a couple of days)
    then let's make a milestone/candidate release.

    /Anders

    This would help people with show