Re: Milestone was First Attempts with WOLips

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 02:05:21 EST

    They're not working on my system...

    They do exist. I can "find" and select them, but I cannot RUN them.

    I've supplied 2 log files. Both are from this morning, but one is
    produced with WOLips from yesterday's source build and the other from
    today's. In each I've pressed "Next" for 2 different WOLips wizards
    (Application and Framework I believe) and they each contain 2
    Exceptions.

    /Anders