Looking for Enlightment of the wobuild.properties file

From: Christian van der Leeden (list..ogicunited.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 13:06:47 EST

    Hi,

            what are all the variables in the wobuild.properties file for?
    Looking through the source I've found uses for wo.woroot,
    wo.wosystemroot,
    wo.wolocalroot, but can't make sense out of the rest of this file.

    The reason I'm asking is that my classpath file in the .woa wrapper
    apparently depends on the settings of this file.... (if some variables
    are not set correctly it won't include frameworks which are not in
    standard locations)

    What variables do I need and what variables can I just skip or ignore?

    What does WOLips use for information to generate this file? (If I check
    "generate wobuild.properties before next launch").

    On the other side, how does the WOLipse plugin determine
    what to use for the NEXT_ROOT/NEXT_LOCAL_ROOT/NEXT_SYSTEM_ROOT
    eclipse java path variables on first launch? Is it enought to set
    the environment variable NEXT_ROOT? (it guessed my linux box
    to be a MacOSX box)

    When having both a wo52 and a wo51 installation on my linux box, can
    I overide (or set in the build.properties file) the wo.wosystemroot or
    are they overidden by the wobuild.properties file....

    Kind of confused ;-)

    Christian

    Here is my wobuild.properties file:

    wo.dir.root=/
    wo.woroot=/
    wo.dir.user.home.library.frameworks=/Network/Users/leeden/Library/
    Frameworks
    wo.dir.local=/
    wo.wosystemroot=/System
    wo.dir.library=/Library
    wo.dir.user.home.library=/Network/Users/leeden/Library
    wo.dir.local.library=/opt/wo52/Local/Library
    wo.dir.library.frameworks=/System/Library/Frameworks
    wo.dir.local.library.frameworks=/Library/Frameworks
    wo.wolocalroot=/
    wo.dir.system=/

    Christian van der Leeden
    Logic United GmbH