Re: Eclipse Stability on OSX?

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 13:15:28 EST

    Using org.eclipse.ant.core from a version earlier than RC2 doesn't fix
    the Ant memory problem!

    Using this patch solved my problems:
    http://xanthippe.dyndns.org/external/org.eclipse.ant.core_2.1.0.zip

    In addition Ullrich recently fixed something in WOLips that
    reduces/removes the problem.

    I recommend you start using the patch, and build a WOLips version from
    the latest source (there will be a 1.0 candidate release soon).

    /Anders