Re: Eclipse Stability on OSX?

From: Javier Solorzano (jsolor..ac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 13:49:20 EST

    Gee! I've tried with M5, RC2 and the latest integration build and I
    just can´t make Eclipse run on my mac, it won't boot and I don't get
    any errors on the console. It just does nothing and exits silently. I'm
    running OSX 10.2.4 and the Java 1.4.1 I thought perhaps Eclipse
    wouldn't run on that configuration but I see it is exactly as Carl's!

    Anyone knows what could be the problem??