Re: Almost there

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 07:51:23 EST

    Hi Javier,

    yes we are almost there :-) The WOLips Team hast just released RC1. Try
    it out, it will set the NEXT_SYSTEM_ROOT for you.

    To add a framework to your project. Right click on your project and
    selct WOLips->Add System Framework (or add Local framwork).

    Don`t forget to take a look into the help. It will answer a lot of
    question.

    Best regards

    Ulrich