woproject/wolips project state

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 10:42:41 EST

    Hi,

    our current target is to release a final 1.0.0 of woproject/wolips
    after Eclipse 2.1 final. There will be more RC's until then. To help us
    report bugs as soon as possible.
    We are still looking for some helping hands. There are so many feature
    requests still undone. Drop me a line to apply for a job.

    The section of success stories
    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/successstories.html is growing. Thank
    you for the stories. Please send me a short brief to get listed.

    Thank you for all the patience, time and contributions

    Ulrich