Smaller font size

From: Anjo Krank (anjo.kran..-online.de)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 15:31:34 EST

    All,

    this is probably not the correct list, but I'm very confused about the
    myriad of mailing lists on eclipse.org...

    Is there any way I can set the font size of the tree view on the left
    side (or any other non-preferences list or tree view) to a smaller
    size? On my TiBook screen, I hardly have any space left for code...or
    is there some OS level default I can set?

    Cheers, Anjo