Re: WOLips RC3: Unbound classpath variable

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 12:16:00 EST

    At 14:29 +0100 29-03-03, Ulrich Köster wrote:
    >Hi Kaj,
    >
    >could you try this:
    >Window->Preferences->WOLips -> Rebuild wobuild.properties on next launch.
    >Restart Eclipse and rebuild your project.
    >
    >In the case of a failure. Could you send me your .log. It's under
    >.metadata in the workspace.

    Hi!

    Thanks for answering!

    I had an old ~/Library/wobuild.properties. When I deleted this file
    and did as you describe above to get a new wobuild.properties I got a
    bit further.

    Now I get the following in the console:

    Kind Status Priority Description Resource In
    Folder Location Error This compilation unit
    indirectly references the missing type junit.framework.TestCase
    (typically some required class file is referencing a type outside the
    classpath) Application.java medark/src line 0 Error
                            The project was not built since its classpath
    is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for
    junit.framework.TestCase. Fix the classpath then try rebuilding this
    project. medark

    We are using WOUnitTest which use junit.jar. I have added WOUnitTest
    to my eclipse project and I have junit.jar in
    /Library/Java/Extensions.

    Is it ok to just put third party jars is /Library/Java/Extensions as
    I do when I use ProjectBuilder, or do I need to do anything else to
    make eclipse/ant find them?

    -Kaj :)