Re: Smaller font size

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 06:55:25 EST

    Hi Anjo,

    I've missed one thing: A bigger screen :-) works great.

    Am Montag, 31.03.03 um 12:09 Uhr schrieb Anjo Krank:

    > Hi Ulrich,
    >
    > thanks for your tips!
    >
    > Am Samstag, 29.03.03 um 14:33 Uhr schrieb Ulrich Köster:
    >> this is what I do:
    >> - double click on the file name tab
    >
    > The switch times are to large...and these constant double-clicks are
    > giving me RSI (no joke, it's a pain on a trackpad without a mouse).
    >
    >> Or as an alternative make your package explorer a fast view.
    >
    > Better, but this is a bit confusing for me, because it overlays the
    > source window instead of pushing it aside. And looks plain ugly :)
    >
    > Also, both tips don´t really help with the other view (task, outline,
    > etc) I'll try to find out how to let the main windows's widget honor
    > the font settings. The ones in the prefs window - especially the tree
    > widget - do so.
    To help you with your search: The tree in the preferences is pure java,
    the Package Exloper is carbon.

    > My current most-missed features (from what I can see by just clicking
    > around a bit) are:
    >
    > - custom ordering of files (like in PBX, the source with the .api and
    > components in one group and those ordered by theme). The easiest way
    > to do that would be to read/write in the .pbxproj's group information.
    > It's not really hard to do, I already have objective-c code that does
    > this.
    > - the navigation widget of pbx. The file and the method popup are *so*
    > much more space efficient - I always hav a large numer of files open,
    > and most of them start with "ERX"...
    Could you add this as fre at sourceforge.
    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=50507&atid=459970 But you have
    to wait a little bit until it gets implemented.
    > - consistent font size. They are to large in the main window and the
    > rest is just a mess (set a smaller size and the buttons are almost not
    > clickable anymore)
    Most of the stuff you see is provided by Eclipse. There is only a
    little chance to change it.

    > Cheers, Anjo

    Ulrich