Re: [OFF TOPIC] Moving Views in Eclipse

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 12:39:29 EDT

    You have to move it *way* closer to (or even past) the edge than
    experience with other applications might lead you to believe. I'm on
    Windows too, but I also thought it was busted until I figured this out.

    FWIW

    Chuck

    --

    Chuck Hill chil..lobal-village.net Global Village Consulting Inc. http://www.global-village.net

    Progress is the mother of all problems. - G. K. Chesterton