Re: Package Error

From: Paul Hertz (paul-hert..orthwestern.edu)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 14:00:59 EDT

    thanks!

    That seems to have fixed it. I thought the required location for the
    file was in the Java hierarchy, not in the src directory. At least
    this way we don't have to be concerned for access privleges.

    We keep the plug-in in a framework that is accessed by all our
    applications. I guess that the plug-in simply needs to be stored in
    the same com/webobjects/jdbcadaptor/ hierarchy in the framework.

    ... Or maybe we just persuade all our Win developers to use Eclipse 8-}.

    -- Paul

    --
    Paul Hertz <paul-hert..orthwestern.edu>