Re: Maintaining PB.project

From: Paul Hertz (paul-hert..orthwestern.edu)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 16:55:22 EDT

    Okay, scratch most of this question ;-P. I just discovered the
    Project Context Menu. Always happens right after i post a
    question--some corollary to Murphy's Law: "The anwer becomes obvious
    once you get up the courage to ask the experts."

    The one thing that worries me in rebuilding PB.project manually is
    that files may get saved to CVS for Win developers to download, but
    the Mac user who saved them has forgotten to rebuild PB.project.

    -- Paul

    --
    Paul Hertz <paul-hert..orthwestern.edu>