RE: Problem with deployment of WO App created by Eclipse

From: Christian Gruber (cgrube..srafil.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 10:20:44 EDT

    I have the same issue, and I've even tried it with a+x, just to test,
    with no luck. Once I got past the executable issue, I got a log started

    (I use /var/log/WebObjects/APP-instance), but they are all empty files,
    and they never grow.

    Something fishy...

    Cg.

    Your
    > wrapper script may take care of this. Such a script may look like
    this:

    > #!/bin/sh

    ${NEXT_ROOT}/Local/Library/WebObjects/Applications/BopUI_Application.woa
    /B
    > opUI_Application $* >>${HOME}/appStart/log/monitor/monitorWO5.log 2>&1
    >
    > Bear in mind that when you start an application from withing
    JavaMonitor