Re: Project-relative frameworks

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 15:47:28 EDT

    Hi Jonathan,

    let's assume there is a framework 'Foo' and an application 'HelloWOrld'.

    Right click on HelloWorld and select 'properties'. Choose
    'JavaBuildPath'. In the projects tab select HelloWorld. In the
    libraries tab click on 'add jar' and choose the jar from 'Foo'.
    To test these steps please launch your woapp as an 'WOApplication'.
    Take a look in the docs if need help to launch the application.

    If there's an exception when you launch the application or the rapid
    turnaround mode does not work, double check the first two steps.

    Open the build.xml from 'HelloWOrld' and change the wolocalroot
    frameworks include tag:

    <frameworks root="${wo.wolocalroot}">
    .
    .
    .
    </frameworks>
    <frameworks root="${wo.wolocalroot}" embed="true">
    .
    .
    .
    </frameworks>

    All you need to change is the 'embed="true"' .

     From the project menu choose rebuild all.

    Take a look in the 'HelloWOrld.woa' the Classpath.txt should be correct
    and the framework should be embedded in the application.

    WOLips (Eclipse) builds whenever you save something. For the
    development of woapps and frameworks there is no need to run the ant
    script every time. To enable/ disable the ant runner click on the + or
    - in the WOLips perspective.

    When it's time for the deployment enable the ant runner and select
    Projects->Rebuild All.

    Ulrich

    Am Freitag, 09.05.03, um 20:50 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Jonathan
    'Wolf' Rentzsch: