Problem with WOLips build

From: Charles-Edouard Ruault (c..dtect.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 06:36:26 EDT

    Hi All,
    i've been experiencing strange behaviours with WOLips builds .... (
    using eclipse 2.1 and WOLips 1.0.1 on Linux ).
    I've got several WOLips projects in my workspace ( WOapps & Frameworks
    ), i'm using ant to build ( not as external tool ).
    Everything's been working great for while then i once ran a build and
    eclipse got stuck in the middle of the build process ( i had to kill it ).
    Since then, when i run the build script on my Framework, no classes get
    compiled ( i'm getting no error or other hints ). I'm getting an empty
    jar file in Resources/Java
    It's not the first time this things happen to me. Has anyone else seen
    this before ?
    Thanks for the help.

    --
    Charles-Edouard Ruault