Re: Problem with WOLips build

From: Charles-Edouard Ruault (c..dtect.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 11:39:37 EDT

    Ulrich Köster wrote:

    > Hi Charles,
    >
    > a 'rebuild all' should fix the problem with the empty jar.

    i made another try : i removed the project from the workspace and
    re-added it. it worked.
    before that i had tried a rebuild project without any success.

    > Are there any entries in the log?

    nothing ....
    Since then i've experienced a few eclipse lockups at build time (
    building WOapplications ). Everytime i have to kill the eclise process
    and to restart eclipse.
    Is this a known problem ?
    Thanks again for the help.

    --